Welcome to GenEd!
GenEd makes connections from academic knowledge to experience. A course in educational policy takes students into schools and community centers. A course in sustainability challenges them to design a solution for storm-water run-off. A course in creativity assigns them to go to First Friday to interview an artist. Read More
- Midday Arts Series: A Poetry Reading with Ryan Eckes
- Metaliteracy and the Participatory Role of Learners in Today’s Social Information Environment
- Ralph Young’s Dissent: The History of an American Idea Shortlisted for The Ralph Waldo Emerson Award
- Fall Programming at Temple University Libraries
- Dissent in America: A faculty-librarian collaboration